Your 2021 3 Peak Pass includes all of these benefits:
- Free Night Ski at Coronet Peak from 4-9pm
- 10% discount on high-performance workshops & Camps
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountains (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers)
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountains
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2020
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2021/2022 ski season.
First Tracks Season Pass:
Add a First Tracks Season Pass to your 3 Peak Pass and enjoy the freshies with a lucky few between 8-9am at Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt (weekends only at Hutt). Perfect for powder days or carving corduroy before work. First Tracks operates from late June to late in the season, subject to conditions.
You can purchase your pass in full or opt to split the cost over 6 payments.
- Payment 1 $50 at time of purchase
- Payment 2 on 25/01/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 3 on 22/02/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 4 on 23/03/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 5 on 27/04/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 6 on 24/05/2021 20% of purchase price less initial payment
View our instalment disclosure statement here.
Our Commitment to You:
Our new Customer Guarantee means you have until midnight 1 June 2021 to decide if you would like to use your 3 Peak Pass for the season if you purchase during Super Earlybird or Earlybird. If you do not wish to use your 3 Peak Pass you can request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 am (midnight) on 1 June 2021.
Each customer that requests a refund and purchased their 3 Peak Season Pass by instalment will be refunded the amount of the 3 Peak Season Pass purchase price and any add on products purchased (including First Tracks, Season Pass Rental, and/or Pass Protection) minus a $50 non-refundable deposit.
From 2 June 2021 3 Peak Season Passes are non-refundable under any circumstances unless Pass Protection has been purchased.
Terms and conditions apply.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your season pass purchase. It is your injury/medical/financial hardship cover and provides for a full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition, or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes or significantly limits the ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
View our full Terms and conditions for more information.