Your 2021 3 Peak Pass includes all of these benefits:
- Free Night Ski at Coronet Peak from 4-9pm Wednesdays and Fridays from 23 June - 27 August with Saturday Night Ski on 10, 17, 24, and 31 July.
- 10% discount on high-performance workshops & Camps
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountains and the Queenstown Snow Centre (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers)
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountains
- 15% discount on Coronet Peak summer activities
- 20% off standard full day lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2021
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2021/2022 ski season.
- Ultimate Hikes: Walk the Routeburn or Milford Track this 2021/22 summer and save 10%. Discount is valid for 2021 season pass holders and must be booked by the end of our winter season. T&Cs apply.
- The Hermitage: Experience Winter in the Alps at the Hermitage and receive 10% off any room or activity booking. Discount is valid for season pass holders only. Quote Snow10% when booking. Offer excludes food and beverage, retail items or any packaged deals. Not able to be combined with any package. T&Cs apply.
Terms and conditions apply.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your season pass purchase. It is your injury/medical/financial hardship cover and provides for a full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition, or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes or significantly limits the ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
View our full Terms and conditions for more information.
First Tracks Season Pass:
Add a First Tracks Season Pass to your 3 Peak Pass and enjoy the freshies with a lucky few between 8-9am at Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt (weekends only at Hutt). Perfect for powder days or carving corduroy before work. First Tracks operates from late June to late in the season, subject to conditions.
Transport Season Pass:
Take the Queenstown Ski Bus to Coronet Peak or The Remarkables with a Transport Season Pass. Forget chains, parking or carrying your gear from your car to the lifts with our express service from central Queenstown. See our Coronet Peak or Remarkables schedules.
Save lugging your gear up the mountain every day and shred on freshly tuned equipment by adding season rentals to your purchase. Collect your boots, ski/snowboard and poles on the mountain, hit the slopes to have the time of your life and return your gear the same day. The best part is that you get to repeat this process all winter long! Note that the season rental does not include clothing, helmets or performance equipment and cannot be upgraded to performance gear for the standard upgrade price.