Open to all abilities.
We will help you and your child select the right level before commencing the lesson, based on your child's ability and the snow conditions on the day.
- Ski lessons available from:
- Snowboard lessons are available from:
- 7 years old at Coronet Peak
- 7 years old at The Remarkables
- Lift Pass
- Lessons (2x 2 hour lessons)
- Ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots, helmet and poles - clothing can be added on for additional cost)
Kea Club Full Day Schedule:
- Morning lessons start at 10:30am
- Afternoon lessons start at 2:00pm
- A lunch break is scheduled between 12:30 - 2:00pm, parents will need to collect their child(ren) from the snowsports meeting area for the lunch break
- Advanced bookings are essential. To reschedule your booked lesson to another date, please complete this form.
- Please purchase online and check-in early with Guest Services to pick up your MyPass if you do not yet have one.
- You will need to collect your lift pass and rentals (available from 8:30am) before arriving at the lessons area, so please allow plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
- Once you are on site with your lift pass and equipment, you can head out on the snow to the Lesson meeting area; when you exit the stairs, head to the right and look for the red flags.
- Please be aware that all kids’ lessons have a maximum group number for safety and optimal learning.
- If weather conditions don’t enable safe and fun learning at any stage of the day, we provide indoor entertainment.
- Kea Club is very popular during the school holidays, please allow extra time.
- Lunch and snacks are available to purchase from our cafes and restaurants on the mountain, key for maintaining energy throghout the day.
Ski and Snowbaord Levels:
To view what's involved at each level of skiing or snowboarding for your child, select and of the video links below.