- Mini Kea has a drop off time: 9am
- From drop off we will take your kids through the rentals process and make sure everyone is set for the day on the slopes.
- Includes ski or snowboard lessons.
- Includes a supervised lunch.
- Includes equipment rental (skis, boots, poles, helmet).
- Finishes at 4pm daily.
This program is primarily a ski lesson so we will prioritise learning to ski. If you are looking for a day care facility without skiing please check out Skiwiland at Coronet Peak.
The Remarkables is proud to have Burton Riglet Snowboarding as part of our Mini Kea offering. With boards specially designed for first timer and a park disguised as a fun, bright and cheerful playground on the snow, the program provides achievable goals for 4 & 5 year old snowboarders, all while having heaps of fun.
- Group lessons have a maximum number for safety reasons and optimal learning.
- Mini Kea should be booked in advance online, through our call centre or at one of our snow centres in Queenstown.
- Open to all ability levels, if your child is of a higher level they may join in with a regular “Kea Club” lesson.
- Snowboarding may be an option for your child, subject to availability. Please enquire with our team at check-in.