As you go to purchase your local school's season pass, please select the date noted in the calendar. You’ll be asked to select which school your child attends, and progress on to purchasing.
Qualifying for a Local School Pass:
All purchases for our Local School Passes are audited against the roles of qualifying schools, passes purchased for students not in attendance of a local school will be cancelled. If your child qualifies for a Local School Pass you will have received the link to purchase directly from the school your child attends.
If your child is attending boarding school in another region, proof of residence in the Wakatipu area is required.
2022 3 Peak Local School Pass benefits include:
- Free Night Ski at Coronet Peak, 4-9pm on Wednesday & Friday nights from 22nd June – 2nd Sept and the three school holiday Saturdays in July.
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountains and the Queenstown Snow Centre (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers)
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountains
- 15% discount on Coronet Peak summer activities
- 20% off standard full-day lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2022
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2022/2023 ski season.
- Ultimate Hikes: Walk the Routeburn or Milford Track over the 2022/23 summer and save 10%. Discount is valid for 2022 season pass holders and must be booked by the end of our winter season. T&Cs apply.
- The Hermitage: Experience Winter in the Alps at the Hermitage and receive 10% off any room or activity booking. Discount is valid for season pass holders only. Quote Snow10% when booking. Offer excludes food and beverage, retail items or any packaged deals. Not able to be combined with any package. T&Cs apply.
Terms and conditions apply.
First Tracks Season Pass:
Add a First Tracks Season Pass to your 3 Peak Pass and enjoy the freshies with a lucky few between 8-9am at Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt (weekends only at Hutt). Perfect for powder days or carving corduroy before work. First Tracks operates from late June to late in the season, subject to conditions. A First Tracks Season Pass costs $269 in Super Earlybird (15 Oct - 11 Nov 2021) and then goes up to $289 from 12 November.
Transport Season Pass:
Take the Queenstown Ski Bus to Coronet Peak or The Remarkables with a Transport Season Pass. Forget chains, parking or carrying your gear from your car to the lifts with our express service from central Queenstown. See our Coronet Peak or Remarkables schedules.
Save lugging your gear up the mountain every day and shred on freshly tuned equipment all season. Our Full-Season Rentals are available to add on to your 3 Peak Pass or Mt Hutt Season Pass at the Earlybird price of $279 for adults and $219 for children (available until 31 March 2022). Our 2022 In-Season pricing is $399 for adults and $349 for children. Collect your gear daily from our rentals team on the mountain. Only available with a full season pass. Note that the season rental does not include clothing, helmets or performance equipment and cannot be upgraded to performance gear for the standard upgrade price.
No Questions Asked Refund Policy
For your peace of mind, we are bringing back our no questions asked refund policy for 2022 3 Peak Pass and Mt Hutt Season Pass Holders. If you purchase your 2022 Season Pass before the 1st of April 2022 you have until 12 am (midnight) on 1 June 2022 to decide if you would like to use your Season Pass for the 2022 ski season. If you do not wish to use your Season Pass you must request a refund by emailing your request to email@example.com before 12 am (midnight) on 1 June 2022. Terms and conditions apply.
WHAT IF MY CHILD ALREADY HAS A MYPASS CARD?
If your child already has a mypass card from last year, this will be loaded with their pass for this year, meaning they can head straight to the lifts!. To make sure their correct pass is loaded, you can check the alpha-numerical code matches the one on the front of their pass via your online account here.
WHAT ABOUT PHOTOS?
Profile pictures can be taken on your child’s first day on the mountain. If this is your first pass with us, you can upload a profile photo online
WHERE DO I COLLECT MY CHILD’S PASS?
If your child needs to be issued a new season pass, you can collect this from Guest Services on the mountain, or from our Snow Centres in Queenstown.